Teacher of Maths
- Teacher of Mathematics x 2
- Appointment for September 2019 or January 2020
- Part-Time 0.8 Sharnbrook Academy, Sharnbrook – Teaching KS3, KS4 and KS5
- Part-Time 0.4 Lincroft Academy, Oakley – Teaching KS3 and KS4
Sharnbrook Academy and Lincroft Academy are part of the very successful Sharnbrook Academy Federation (SAF). This is a multi-academy trust made up of five excellent member academies, which has a commitment to excellence in education and puts student progress at the heart of all it does. SAF has an outstanding reputation, providing a strong support network and a variety of opportunities for staff in each of its academies.
The Trust are offering an exciting opportunity to join a high-performing, cohesive mathematics team that has high aspirations for their students and a commitment to supporting and developing its staff. The successful applicants will be enthusiastic and skilled mathematicians with a keen desire to work in forward-thinking schools and to contribute to our successes. Both schools have high performing, dynamic maths departments, which thrive on developing their teaching and learning.
The successful applicants must be able to demonstrate an ability to work alongside parents/outside agencies and passion for teaching and learning, through exciting lesson plans and delivery. They will be able to empathise with students, inspire trust and engage in whole school activities.
Sharnbrook Academy will provide the opportunity to teach KS5 mathematics and further mathematics for suitably qualified candidates.
Sharnbrook Academy Federation can offer:
- The opportunity to join highly successful schools and multi-academy trust.
- A stimulating and creative working environment where extracurricular activities flourish.
- An exceptional CPD provision.
- Career/secondment opportunities within our MAT schools.
- A subsidised gym membership at the Sharnbrook site.
We encourage enthusiastic and motivated candidates with a genuine passion for their subject to apply and welcome applications from newly qualified or more experienced teachers.
Closing date for applications Friday 21st June 2019