Sharnbrook offers a large and impressively equipped campus that enables our students to enjoy experiences that are simply not available elsewhere. Highlights include:
- A specific “Sixth Form Study Centre”, staffed by a member of the sixth form team and boasting two suites of computers;
- Our state-of-the-art science block;
- Dining facilities serving a broad and varied range of hot and cold meals, along with a dedicated sixth form cafe in Dining One;
- Projectors and whiteboards in every teaching rooms;
- Our dedicated music centre, boasting a suite of practise rooms, professional quality mixing facilities, a performance area, a suite of music PCs and much more;
- A suite of fully equipped media editing rooms;
- A professionally equipped TV studios;
- The facility for a live televised broadcast every Thursday to every tutor group;
- “AA1” – our dedicated, large presentation centre;
- An additional 20 computer suites across the school sites;
- A large dance studio;
- Two specialised drama studios;
- A large gymnasium and sport centre, including a fitness suite, aerobics studio and well equipped changing rooms.
Sixth Form Student Car Parking
Year 12: This facility is NOT available to year 12, unless there are exceptional circumstances, as we do not have sufficient car parking spaces.
Year 13: All year 13 students who wish to park on site must register their cars with Miss Manani who is based in the sixth form office. Drivers must produce a valid MOT, insurance cover note and driving licence – these will be copied and returned. Students will also be asked to get their parents’ approval on a letter that can be obtained from the sixth form office.
Any year 11 or sixth form student wishing to use a motorbike must adhere strictly to the contract. Year 11 students should speak with the sixth form team initially, who will check M.O.T., insurance etc. For security purposes, all motorbikes will be parked in the motor cycle bays close to the entrance of the sixth form car park.