- Art and Design - Graphic Communication
- Art and Design - Fine Art
- Art and Design - Photography
- Business Studies
- Drama and Theatre Studies
- English Language
- English Literature
- Enterprise and Entrepreneurship BTEC
- Enterprise and Entrepreneurship BTEC (Double)
- Further Mathematics
- Government and Politics
- Health and Social Care
- IT Practitioner BTEC
- Media Production BTEC
- Music / Music Technology
- Physical Education
- Product Design - 3D Design
- Sports Studies/Outdoor Education BTEC
At Sharnbrook Sixth Form we have a range of over 35 courses to suit everyone.
The range of A level, BTEC and Cambridge Technical courses means that we can suit your learning style as well as career choice.
Please click on any of the subjects listed above to find out more about the courses available.
The general entry requirements to join the Sixth Form are 5 GCSE grade 9-4 or equivalent PLUS English and maths grade 4 or above.
Some subjects also require more specific entry criteria.
Please note that to take a science subject, maths or any MFL subject at A level, students need to have taken the higher tier GCSE paper. Please go to the entry criteria or see specific courses for further details.
Click here for details of the exam boards for each course.