We are a Telling School and we all have a role to play in supporting our community.
What is a Telling School?
A Telling School means that anyone who knows or suspects that bullying is taking place is expected to TELL a member of staff.
We promise it WILL be investigated as per our bullying flowchart.
This applies to all students, staff, parents and any person who may visit Sharnbrook Academy.
- Posters are displayed in all teaching blocks along with a Telling School Box (post box - available after COVID) - These boxes will be emptied daily
- If you prefer, you can complete on online form (click here)
It really is that simple - TELL SOMEONE!
- Tell a member of staff
- Tell your friend
- Tell someone at home
- It will be dealt with
- You are Telling to keep someone or yourself safe
- You are Telling to help someone
- A member of staff is needed to help solve the problem
BEFORE YOU SPEAK THINK
T = Is it true